Friday, October 4, 2013
ME? AN ARTIST?!
So, in my science class I met a few new friends. One of them is really good at drawing and she taught me how to draw anime characters. I caught on pretty quickly and this is what I have come up with since the 1st one I drew with her.
This last photo was my first attempt at drawing a boy...
My friend is going to teach me the next step next week so that I can draw more "adult" like anime. She says I have wicked potential.
On another note, I am going back to donate plasma today because I went in yesterday but my pulse was 112, not good. So today is the day. Hopefully my pulse will be normal today. Weird.
Two roommates are out of town this weekend so it should be pretty quiet around here. Well maybe not, J and I are still here....
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment