Thursday, October 3, 2013
SNOW - MANDARIN - FRIENDS
Sorry for missing yesterdays post, I didn't have class so I was writing a 5 page paper on a TV show....How I finished it, I have no clue. Who knew that I Could write a 5 page paper on STORAGE WARS!
Anyway, it snowed today. I hope this post makes up for yesterday!
We had lots of fun.
I couldn't donate plasma today because my pulse was too high (reasons unknown) I was not very happy...BUT I will try again tomorrow.
Lets see, I also went to the bookstore to pick up my Mandarin learning program that I had ordered. I will start learning Mandarin soon. That way, I can talk to both my brother and my future kids that I adopt.
A friend came over today to hang out with a roomie and he is still here hanging out with us at 11! We are having a blast singing to songs and being random. The song Rubber Ducky is playing right now....oh geez.
College is basically high school on steroids. Seriously...we are so weird. It's fun though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment