Tuesday, October 1, 2013
NEW NEW Post for MOM
So mom wanted a NEW NEW post so, here it is.
Today we didn't do too much, I went to my science FD class and my Child Development class.
I ate a chicken sandwich for lunch.
We went to devotional.
I CLEANED, yes mother, I CLEANED.
We have apartment cleaning checks tomorrow so we are on a cleaning craze on Tuesdays.
I made dinner, out of a box. It was like a chicken potato dumpling thing....it was good.
J and B thought it was awesome too.
OH YEAH. Tonight I went to B's 1st ultimate Frisbee game. I was one of the only fans in the stands! Apparently I have "earned" the title of "team photographer" (so mom if you are reading this please send me my camera and an empty SD card).
Here is a perfect reason why I require my camera for this new job....
Also, I found this hilarious LDS pickup line.
If for some reason the video won't play, or you can't understand him, here it is....
"Your body may be a temple, but I just got a recommend"
HAHA
Tomorrow BOTH of my classes were cancelled so I will be having a PJ homework day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment