Sunday, October 6, 2013

What A DAY!

So, today was very busy. I woke up to roomie W almost jumping on me and telling me that conference started in 5 minutes. So, like good LDS YW, we sat on the couch and took notes. It was an awesome session. After the first session I made some yogurt drops, yep just like it sounds, frozen drops of yogurt. PINTEREST. Duh. The first ones we made were berry...because that is the only type of yogurt I had. Here is a picture of the awesome creation.
They were AWESOME! After a few hours, the next session of conference started. I realized that I had homework....conference is very distracting (in a good way). So I pulled up conference that took up half of my computer screen while Bio264 took up the other half. I was only working on HW for about half on conference. By now the internet was getting sketchy with so many faithful people around :) This was also an awesome session. The talk from Elder Holland was just what most of the girls in my apartment needed to hear, or needed someone else to hear for that matter. It was really cool. We all kind of freaked out after the last session :) J, B, and I walked to the grocery store because I needed a few colors of nail polish (to paint B's nails like minions) and J needed some groceries. I ended up getting some greens and veggies too. I am going to try and clean up my liver! If that makes any sense. Anyway, here are some photos of our adventure....
After we returned home from grocery shopping, I painted B's nails....they DID NOT turn out as planned but hey, they are just very unique minions....I really needed black polish. Totally forgot. oh well! I bought some yogurt at the grocery store so we could have more variety in our yogurt drops. We currently have chocolate yogurt drops in our freezer. These lemon ones in the photo below were made right before we, B, J, and I, left for a pizza buffet.
Oh yes, the buffet. We went during their cheaper price deal or whatever so it was 6 dollars for an unlimited buffet of pizza, desert pizza, pastas, and salad! It was so good. the pizza to me tasted a bit spicy, no idea why. Maybe it is just me...but the pasta was DE-LISH.
After pizza, we walked J home so she could do HW and B and I went on an adventure. Basically, we walked around the block and ended up on campus by a waterfall in the gardens, telling scary stories which we now call The Baddi Lake Stories. Later we ended up bouncing bouncy balls that we got from the PizzaPieCafe on campus by the back of the MC building, in the dark. Lets just say I got hiccups and a headache by the end of the night. When we got home, the lemon drops were gone so I made some chocolate drops and popped them in the fridge. My roomies and I decided that it is the perfect snack for teething babies and toddlers. They are healthy, chewable, and cold...they melt in your mouth if you suck on them so there is virtually no choking hazard. What a wonderful thing.
We had a lot of fun. On one of our walks, B and I were singing the song "I Never Get Naked In Your Shower" by Julian Smith. We sang the part that goes "I never get naked" very loud and before we could finish the song, some guys in a car yelled to us. Strike one. The next one came ans B and I were walking across the street waving orange safety flags like lunatics and some guys drove by and yelled, "be safe!". Strike two. Luckily there wasn't a strike three. phew. Two is enough for one day. B and I were so wacky tonight. I hope I can wake up in time for the morning session of conference. I am sure if I don't get up, W will jump on me. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200840704795270 This is the link to the Baddi Lake Stories Episode 1. It should take you to facebook. If not, they are on my wall. Totally check them out. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200840716075552 Baddi Lake Stories Episode 2 ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment