Tuesday, October 8, 2013
This Explains My Day PERFECTLY
This explains my day PERFECTLY.
To begin, I was able to sleep in until 9, that was awesome. I got to my science class and learned how to draw more anime as well as learn about the electromagnetic spectrum. Then I had child development and you can guess that in a class of ALL girls there are LOTS of interesting questions about everything. Because our teacher is a girl as well, we hear MANY interesting stories. Like an epidural that only affected half of someones body, until they moved the needle. But the point is that we have super strange conversations in that class. It is kind of fun. Very very entertaining I must say.
After class I cam home, ate some food and got ready for Tuesday Devotional. Elder Kerr came today and talked about the importance of education and wisdom. It was really good. After devotional I went home and worked on my homework, only to find out that I had an EXTRA BoM assignment to do....oh brother. It all did get finished...don't worry mom and dad :)
Our ward was also in charge of helping with the cleaning of the I-Center. I sanitized a few thousand armrests, no joke. My back hurt so bad. But they gave us cookies so all was well.
Throughout the last half of the day, Jordan was on speaker phone and J and I were talking to him for a LONG time. We had some pretty awesome conversations.
My two buddies (in the photo above) have faces that express today perfectly. It was one of those days where there is so much to do at home but you are required to be at things AWAY from home. Goodness gracious. I am also planning a surprise for a roomie tomorrow. Tomorrow should be a lot LESS crazy than today was. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Haha, bet you wish I was there to fix your back.
ReplyDelete<3