Saturday, September 28, 2013
Girls Night! :)
After the Relief Society broadcast today, B, J, and I went on a GIRLS ADVENTURE! We ate at taco bell, then we went to K-Mart and I got a nice pair of 10 dollar tennis shoes. We do a LOT of walking. :) At K-Mart we tried on some masks and hats!
We also saw this sign that said "no signs" haha
We also started this thing were we write funny quotes that we all say on sticky notes and put them on our cabinets. This is super funny, I must say.
A few favorite quotes, "I went to get a sharpie and got stabbed with an exacto-knife" - W
"I'm not judging your body functions!" - M
"Do you know how much that DOESN'T make sense?!" - M
I also donated plasma again this morning. This is going to be a regular Thursday, Saturday activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment