Friday, September 27, 2013
Kris Allen Concert!!! :) Oh Heavens
That was once of the best things I have ever done in my life! The concert was great! Kris is such a funny guy AND he has one beautiful voice. :) After the concert there was a meet and greet. I was stoked! We waited for about an hour and a half. Then we met the entire band! :) oh wow. Kris, the drummer, the guitarist, and the electric pianist. They are all fabulous. The only plus to waiting in line for so long was I made 3 new friends! Elisabeth, Elizabeth, and Ashley. We will be hanging out again for sure. :)
Here are some photos from my amazing adventure.
First of all, we were so excited for the concert to start!!!
I tried to post videos but they won't play on the blog. Sorry, you will have to just come visit me if you want to see them :)
Then....We met them. :D
.JPG)
Well here it is folks, from left to right, ME, Kris, and Ashley
.JPG)
I said WILL YOU SIGN MY WALLET? :D Then HUG me? :) he did....aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
This is the keyboard man!
This is the guitarist! What a face :) he was a funny guy too!
The girls got a smile out of him!
The girls with Kris Allen
Let's just say Ashley was super excited :)
Here is the awesome drummer!
The girls with the drummer!
They ALL signed my wallet! :)
Can you tell we were excited to meet them?!
I had a blast! Music and new friends :) what else does a college girl need?
UPDATE ON PLASMA DONATION:
I did not bruise AT ALL and I bruise very easily. Sweet. So I am going back tomorrow morning.
Also, I was playing on a wedding dress site and found the one...I won't be needing it for YEARS. However, this is exactly it.
It has been a long and adventurous day. Time to snuggle up in my new Kris Allen shirt and call it a night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is great - I linked it on my Kris Allen blog. I have a YouTube channel and am happy to upload your videos to it if you need help with that - just tweet me @KrisAllenLists or email krinjalists@gmail.com
ReplyDelete