Tuesday, September 24, 2013
D. TODD CHRISTOFFERSON!!!!! :)
After classes, D. Todd Christofferson came to our devotional today. He was the main speaker and gave a wonderful talk about Joseph Smith. He is so funny. I had no idea. I went early to try and get a good seat (i got a decent seat). I did NOT expect that many people. We were packed. Due to the number of people, and my phone being dead, I couldn't find my roommates. So I sat alone. But not for long. A really nice guy sat next to me (and no, I won't put his name in). He served his mission in Indonesia, He has 3 younger adopted sisters from China, and his mother is an RN. As you can see, we had a LOT to talk about. Good thing too, we were both there 30 minutes early. He was awesome.
Anyway, after devotional, my roomie needed to go to the bank. So, we stopped at my bank on the way and figured out some things then went to cash her check. After the bank, she needed to run to the store so we went to our favorite store, the Family Dollar!
This is us on our adventure.
Roomie and I goofing around with selfies :)
By the way, Thursday will be VERY busy! I am donating plasma, getting a haircut, and going to the planetarium. So stoked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment