Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Sticky Notes - Pranks - BAD WEATHER
So last night my roomies and I decided to put sticky notes ALL over another roomies pillow to kindly remind her to get her TB test site checked today. When she came home and saw the gentle reminders she laughed but then we proceeded to tell her that today was apartment checks (cleaning checks). Yeah, she ended up cleaning them up but MAN! Jubilee and I were laughing so hard just waiting for her to get home.
Jubilee and I were going crazy. We both had homework but neither of us wanted to do it right away. So, we did our chores for clean check, ate some food, and watched funny videos. Eventually we got to our assignments (not all of them were due the next day). We finally finished around 2:30 am. I guess you could say that we talked most of the time and told stories and things. I swear that we are annoying at least one of our roommates. So far, no complaints have been filed ;)
We eventually went to bed and I was at class bright and early.
The weather is really strange. Monday it was hot, Tuesday it was raining, and today it is windy and gross outside. I love it! I am strange, sad weather makes me happy and hot weather makes me sad. Random fact about me.
I have a lot of time between my classes on Monday so I work on homework, or walk around like a geeky freshman. But I went into the bookstore and found this HUGE book on Africa in the clearance section. $9.99 for the book of my dreams. It talks about the Masai people and we stayed near a Masai village in Africa. I love that book. By Christmas it will probably have read that book from cover to cover.
I also ordered a Mandarin beginners learning system. I think it would be really cool to be fluent in Mandarin. So I will try my best.
Oh, and one more thing. I sit in the back of my Writing/Reasoning class so I need my glasses. I look silly. Anyway, I had someone walk up to me in the bookstore, thinking I have been here longer than 3 days, and she asked me a question about where to find the sheet music. I answered to the best of my ability and giggled inside because she thought I was older....I think it's the glasses.
P.S. I did not pack my phone charger to my Samsung Razzle. So I currently do not have a phone. Jubilee and I have gone on many adventures to try and find a charger that fits, with no luck whatsoever. How sad is that. ugh. I guess I will have to take an afternoon and trudge over to Wal-Mart.
I posted now because I am taking a nap this afternoon :) I am so excited. 3 hours of sleep doesn't give you too much energy. I have had two nights like this already. Oh goodness. What is finals week going to be like? I have class soon so I have to stop here. I will probably post late tonight (if anything other than sleeping occurs) or tomorrow afternoon. Miss you all! But I am having a blast. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment