Sunday, September 15, 2013
Busy Busy Busy
Well today was sure an adventure! We found out yesterday that we have 9 oclock church in room 172 of the Romney building. Yes, I did wake up and get to church on time. Jet lag has not been much of a problem for me. Thank goodness! We have an awesome Bishop, Bishop Karl. He is such an amazing guy. Our ward is lucky. At church three brothers gave amazing talks. Brother Meldrum is incredible. He gave the perfect talk with NO NOTES! I don't get it. Anyway, he came to are apartment later in the evening to meet us (he is our ward greeter) and make sure everything was going well. He learned our names and put a little saying to each of them to help remember them. Mine was "Love the street, love the girl" I think that was what it was. After he left, us roomies ate dinner together. Then I got all but 2 assignments done for my online class for the next two weeks. Just after I finished my last assignment for the day, one of the girls told me that another guy was here to meet us (he is also in our ward). His name is Josh. He told us like 5 times. He came to help us figure out how the I-Learn tab on the BYUI site works. It is really nifty by the way. Josh is super good at remembering names. He says it is because of his mission. Anyway, after he heard all of our names and said them a few times he was able to point randomly at anyone of us 5 girls very quickly and say our name within 5 minutes of meeting us. Dang.
This was my lunch today. When I made chicken with cauliflower and onions yesterday for dinner, I saved some cooked chicken so I could make a chicken and cheese sandwich for lunch today. It was really good. Just chicken, cheese, and bread. Nothing else. Then Jubilee gave me some fruit and another roomie gave me a cookie. :)
Tomorrow I have a busy day.
Class
TB test
Class
I-Cards
Go to the store to pick up a few needed things for school
Go meet my roomie at the plasma center
Go home and make pasta and cookies or something to feed the roomies and boys
Wait for boys from MC5 apartment to come pick us up for FHE
feed boys cookies and pasta
oh and homework whenever it fits in the best.
I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be insane.
Bring it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment