Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New-New-New

The MOST IMPORTANT thing about this week is that I began working on my ASN Nursing application! This is the photo that I attached to my application (I had to crop it to only show my face)
I spent some time just chilling in the gardens this week. I LOVE THE GARDENS!
We had dinner at a friends apartment one night, we played some games and had a good ol time. We tried going to a dance party but everyone left their wallets at home...Maybe next time.
This week I also received a new church calling. I will not post about the specific calling today (as it is not official) but I will say that I love these two photos! Wish me luck!
I read my mom's blog and I WANT TO GO HOME! I am not "homesick" but I am really missing out on all sorts of fun activities with the family. I guess that is the price I have to pay for creating my own experiences. Thanksgiving and Christmas I am coming home for sure. I miss my family. AND my snake, I want my snake really bad. I am glad he is still alive. I can call and talk to family but I can't talk to my snake! Anyway, that is a small overview of where I am at this week. Hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment